Terms and conditions of participation for the TOM TAILOR competition beginning on 23/11/2014
§ 1 Competition organiser
The competition organiser is TOM TAILOR E-Commerce GmbH &Co. KG, Im Hegen 1, D-22113 Oststeinbek, represented by the managing partner (personally liable): TOM TAILOR Verwaltungs-GmbH, Garstedter Weg 14, D-22453 Hamburg (registered with Hamburg District Court under HRB 121 822), which is represented by its Managing Directors: Dieter Holzer and Stephanie M. Hackemann.
§ 2 Location
The competition will take place in the areas to which the TOM TAILOR E-Shop delivers.
§ 3 Competition prize
A random generator will be used to select the winner of the following prize from all participants:
A three-night stay at "Villa 1903", Bismarckstr. 16 · D-25980 Sylt OT Westerland
- A three-night stay during season A or B in an apartment for up to four people in "Villa 1903", depending on choice and availability
- Accommodation including linen, final cleaning and a "welcome package"
- Use of the on-site spa facility
§ 4 Participation in the competition
(1) Anyone over the age of 18 who lives in an area to which the TOM TAILOR E-Shop delivers may take part in the competition.
(2) To enter the competition, participants must either enter their e-mail address in the form provided and click on "Subscribe to the newsletter and enter now", or place an order in the TOM TAILOR E-Shop between 23/11/2014 and 23/12/2014 to be entered into the competition automatically.
(3) The deadline for entries is midnight on 23 December 2014. The date on which the competition form is sent or the order is placed will define whether the entry has been made by the deadline.
(4) Legal representatives and employees of the organiser, as well as any companies within the same group, members of such companies and any partner organisations working with the organiser are not eligible to take part in the competition.
(5) The winner will be selected from all eligible participants living in the area to which the TOM TAILOR E-Shop delivers.
(6) The winner will be drawn by lot and will be informed in writing. No liability is assumed for the announcement of the winner.
(7) By awarding the prize, TOM TAILOR will be released from all obligations. No liability is accepted for defects of title and/or material defects.
(8) The prize may not be fully or partially exchanged for a cash equivalent.
(9) The agreement to participate and the entry form must be submitted within the period specified for the competition. An electronic log of the receipt of the e-mail by the TOM TAILOR E-Shop will be used to verify this.
(10) The data provided by the participants in order to enter the competition will be used solely for the purpose of processing and running the competition and will not be passed to third parties or used for advertising purposes without the consent of the participant.
§ 5 Exclusion of legal action
The organiser's decision is final.
§ 6 Processing
(1) The participant will be contacted promptly by e-mail at the address they have provided to inform him/her that he/she has won and to request confirmation.
(2) If the participant does not confirm his/her acceptance of the prize within four weeks, he/she will no longer be entitled to the prize. If the contact details provided are incorrect (e.g. invalid e-mail address), TOM TAILOR E-Commerce GmbH & Co. KG is not obliged to seek the correct address. Disqualification due to providing incorrect contact details is the fault of the participant.
(3) It is not possible to provide a cash alternative to the prize or to otherwise exchange it or transfer it to another person. A participant may choose to give up his/her right to the prize, in which case a new winner will be drawn by random generator. The handover of the prize to be arranged individually with the participants concerned.
(4) The arrangements for the prize trip will made exclusively and directly between the winner and the respective prize sponsor, or a tour operator authorised by the sponsor. Insofar as travel dates have not already been specified in the competition, the prize sponsor or tour operator reserves the exclusive right to set the dates for the trip. The winner does not have the right to select a particular travel date. If the trip is not taken during the timeframe or on the dates specified by the prize sponsor or tour operator, the participant will no longer be entitled to the prize.
(5) By confirming his/her acceptance of the trip, the winner agrees to the organiser's travel conditions.
(6) Travel to and from the starting point of the trip (airport, station etc.) is at the winner's own cost. The same applies to all costs incurred during the trip (mini-bar, telephone etc.). The value of the trip stated in the description refers to the most expensive travel period and is subject to seasonal changes and currency fluctuations depending on when the trip is made available and when it is claimed. The winner is not entitled to compensation for any change in value.